Too often, there are no support systems available to help young adults find a career path when they graduate from high school. In this episode, I talk with Mr. Sam Brown about the pilot program Z-Life that was created to address this issue in the Richmond area. Join us as we talk about Z-Life and how it is helping young adults move forward.
Bullet points of key topics
- Knowing options after graduations
- Certification vs. 4-year degree
- Student loan debt impacts employment options
- What Z-Life offers to help young adults succeed
List of resource(s)
- Certifications can increase your earning potential article
Call to action
- Visit our website and subscribe to our newsletter
- Follow us on Instagram and see what’s new @schoolafterhours
- Share us with your friends, family, and network.
- Leave us a review so we can have some feedback about the show at podchaser.com