In this episode, Yolanda breaks down the importance of establishing mental health practices for professionals in the workplace and how supervisors can help.
- What is mental health and why it's important
- Steps professionals can take to protect their mental health
- Setting boundaries for your work
- Strategies organizations can use to incorporate mental health practices
- What to include in a self-care plan
- and much more
Click here to listen to another episode with Yolanda Hall. This episode is about using mindfulness with young people to deal with trauma.