In this episode, we talk about community impact and family engagement with Ms. Chimere Miles from the Peter Paul Development Center. Peter Paul has been a powerful force in the East End Richmond community for many years. Their family engagement model shows a true commitment to the community and the families they serve. We'll dive into how the structure of their Family Promise Network was created and the impact it continues to have on students and families.
Bullet points of key topics
- Brief history of Peter Paul
- Partnership with researchers helped identify community assets and determinants
- How research influenced Family Engagement model
- Action teams fostered parent leadership opportunities
List of resource(s)
- Afterschool Alliances break down of financial support for OST programs from American Rescue Plan
Call to action
- Visit our website and subscribe to our newsletter
- Follow us on Instagram and see what’s new @schoolafterhours
- Share us with your friends, family, and network (www.schoolafterhours.net).